Saturday, August 25, 2007

Week 10 Thing 18 (Online Productivity)

I registered at both Zoho and GoogleDocs and poked around some on both sites. At GoogleDocs I started a basic spreadsheet of contacts for my business Alesia Art Glass which I saved to store online. This will allow me to employ assistance in marketing and mailings and contacting people via the web. I allowed the document to be shared and edited by my collaborator and erstwhile assistant.

At Zoho I saved a template for bill of sale for an automobile, since I have taken upon myself the responsibility of selling my mother's Honda Accord by private sale. I enjoyed looking at the possibilities of other templates.

I did not export anything or post to my blog but I hope to revisit this option later. I plan on keeping my blog alive.

No comments: